Stupa Made Of Stone
Regular price Rs. 799.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Stupa is an important form of Buddhist architecture which is sepulchral monument. In earliest the stupas contains the ashes of Buddha so it started to be considered with the body of Buddha. It is said to have karmic benefits. A person building stupa or having one is said to bring the freedom from poverty and birth in a remote location.
- Since they are small, they can be easily transported; votive stupas, along with small statues of the Buddha and other Buddhist deities.It also forms a unique gifting material and a artistic decorative item.
- It is best to place stupa indoor or near to the flowering plant and in the vicinity of water body so as to bring positive energy and spiritual growth.
- The statue is made out of stone called “Palewa” locally which is a soft soap stone which is also sturdy .The stone is so hard that it has been used as pavement since the colonial times. It has been used for making the statue since the medieval times. It is grey in color with very fine and intricate carvings .It is very unique and one of its kind statue.
- The statue requires very minimal maintenance and only wiping with soft wet cotton clothes will do the job. The statue can be placed any weather condition.
- The statue is brought to you by “ Vintage Bihar” and available in various sizes .It can be customized according to the demand of the customer absolutely free of cost.The weights vary according to the size as 5 Inch- 0.5 Kg, 6 Inch - 0.7 Kg,7 Inch - 0.9 Kg, 8 Inch - 1.2Kg, 10 Inch- 3 kg, 12Inch - 10 Kg, 15 Inch- Kg.