Handcrafted Kharal Mortar and Pestle/Okhali/Kharal & Mushal in Capsule shape
Regular price Rs. 1,598.00 Sale price
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Colour : -Black
- Material :- Available in hard unpolished Granite Stone, Pure Tamda Stone and Hansraj.
- Weight:- Depends on dimension of product. 6 inch diameter Kharal weights 2-3 kg and 24 inch kharal weights 70-80 kg
- The mortar is designed for best natural friction so the it can be used for effortless grinding, ingredient crushing and powdering.
- The pestle is of perfect size and has full proof grip. The heavy pestle glides inside the mortar without much effort and produce best result.
- The base of the mortar is flat making it immovable during the operation.
- The materials of the product is sturdy , durable and heavy which proves to be very much stable on the counter tops and lets the process be performed very smoothly.
- Mortar and pestle has been also used for the Ayurvedic and Unani/Ayurvedic medicine technique and are used extensively in preparation of medicine.
- The product require one of the least caring and can be used for generations , Washing with Luke warm water and drying and cleaning it with regular cotton cloth will make it last for ages.
- This product is made out of naturally occurring stone and hand crafted with help of just chisel and hammer as it was done in olden days by the artisans of Bihar, who have acquired the skills from their fathers and forefathers